vineri, decembrie 11, 2009

Friday Fill-in. #154

ffi

Here we go..

1. Good times: when we used to spend every day eating groceries and making 'spontaneous' photos.

2. Where I don't have to pretend anything but being happy, that's my home.

3. Sleigh bells ring and buff!! I slide across the big icy street with a cup of hot chocolate in my hand, dreaming about spring and its safe unwet pavements.

4. I used to be smart when I was little.

5. Once more I forgot to be rational.

6. When will this frustrating set of wrong assumptions end?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to be happy, tomorrow my plans include lose myself in my own special imaginary funhouse and Sunday, I want to have a true 'girls time' with my best friend!



See ya! ;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu