vineri, decembrie 04, 2009

Friday Fill-in. #129

Acum că am reintrat în [blog mood], voi începe şi eu cu noua modă 'Fill-In'. 'Friday Fill-In'. :>



Here we go...

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting them to read your thoughts.


2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good winner.


3. Following your emotions completely is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.


4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy fooling around and criticizing every little move the others do.


5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine their balls and their brains.


6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without pepper or good music in it.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to waste my time playing around, tomorrow my plans include studying and working for all the next-week exams that hate me as much as I hate them and Sunday, I want to reeaaad a loot and eat pancakes!



Cam asta fu! See ya next time! ;;)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu